Design & Development Director @Redwhale

👋

Get It Done From

AR Shakir
Mobile Apps
Landing Pages
Digital Ads

We know that good design mean good business

Web Design

Good website design means great impression on your visitor. We can design modern websites which will help you reach your conversion goal.

Landing Pages

Landing pages are great tool for conversions. We can design nice landing pages that increase your conversion rate and maximize your revenue.

Mobile UI

Mobile apps are now a must for most of businesses. We can design mobile apps that your user will fall in love with.

Digital ads

We can help you with the designing the ads which will really convert and urge people to click your ad to see more.

Branding

Branding is most important part of lifecycle of your product. We can help you setting up proper branding for your product.

Pitchdecks

Well designed pitchdecks can help you win the heart of investors. We can help you with design for heart winning pitchdecks.

There are an estimated 20 million eCommerce sites across the entire globe, with more and more being created every single day. Did you know that 99% of them won’t make any profit? We’ve have helped many to be in the other 1%.
We can help you.

Clickfunnels Two Comma Club Award Winner

There are over 100,000+ active ClickFunnels users. I’m in an exclusive club of only 728 winners that have earned this award.

We are in Top 20 Design Team on Dribbble

We are in top 20 popular teams on dribbble because we bring in new ideas and design to the community. Our designs are loved by professional designers.

Work Inquiry

Let’s work together and build something awesome!

Schedule a call

ABOUT FOUNDER

AR Shakir

I do everything more personalized and more cost-effective. I plan and execute your entire project from start to finish.

Hello, I am Allah Rakha Shakir, a User Experience Designer specializing in bespoke, artisanal, single origin, grass fed, fixed gear, and slow roasted apps & websites for clients of all sizes. I am capable within a wide range of tactical and big-picture design tasks.

I am passionate about making sure that systems, interfaces, language and graphics are human-friendly, emotive, aesthetically pleasing, clear, on-brand and usable — with a touch of mellow smoothness. I have worked in a variety of environments, from mega-consultancies to small-ish agencies to product companies. From workflow diagrams to detailed user interface mockups, I love shaping and crafting on-screen experiences.

It's important to me to build long-term relationships with clients. My client’s satisfaction is what motivates me most in my work. If you need high-quality design and responsible approach to work, you're in the right place!

Schedule a call
“Originally, creative & with and innate understand of their client’s need. These people are always a pleasure to work!”
Christopher Lopez
CMO at RLINK

Work

Award-winning designs for real clients. (Logos and Text Changed In the Designs)

Looking for growth marketing consulting firm?

Redwhale is a growth marketing consulting firm which serves venture-backed technology companies. Our focus is helping these early-stage startups achieve scalable growth through rapid experimentation.

Contact Redwhale